What is eCommerce?
Simply, eCommerce is the exchange of money for a product or service through the Internet.
If you are providing a service or selling a product you could market it to your local customers or worldwide, through an eCommerce shopping cart on your website.
People love easy.
When designing your website, it’s important to think about your visitor’s experience. The easier it is to buy from you, the more likely you will make sales. Having intuitive navigation and a secure site is a requirement, since poor functionality and confusing design is why 60% of online transactions are abandoned. If the design is confusing, your potential customer will just go to another site and purchase the item/service from your competitor.
Consider your current set up…
How easy is it for your customers or clients to make a purchase?
Maybe your website is the reason your sales are slow.
Are any of the below true for your business?
- Customers can only place orders over the phone.
- You don’t check your email regularly.
- You are not available by phone 24hrs a day.
- Customers don’t know the status of your inventory.
- Clients don’t know when you are available.
- The navigation on your website is confusing.
- The amount of information on your website might is overwhelming prospects.
- There is no clear call-to-action on each page of your website.
- It takes too many clicks to get to the page/item/info the customer is interested in.
If any of the above are true about your business,
it’s highly likely that you are loosing customers to your competition.
Having a shopping cart on your site makes it EASY for your customers to buy from you.
Whether you have one product, or thousands of products, we can provide you with an eCommerce solution that makes the most sense for your business and doesn’t cost you an arm & a leg in monthly fees.
Are you a Service Based Business?
If you are a service based business, there are options for you too! Don’t risk missing out on new clients. One conversation with us might help you open up opportunities that you aren’t even aware of…we love creating new revenue streams!
Additional Website Services You Might Be Interested In:
Join us on Facebook for free marketing tips!